I'm impressed with your violent thunderstorm videos. Very well recorded and dramatic, and as there was actually no thunder the mute was an obvious choice Caroline.
Great views and videos of the sky and thunderstorm. Here in the UK I experienced a storm like that too. Sending good wishes for the weekend and new week ahead.
I'm impressed with your violent thunderstorm videos. Very well recorded and dramatic, and as there was actually no thunder the mute was an obvious choice Caroline.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenRegards....Pete.
Thank you Pete.
VerwijderenWonderful series of sky photos.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHave a great weekend.
Thank you Eileen.
VerwijderenGreat views and videos of the sky and thunderstorm.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHere in the UK I experienced a storm like that too.
Sending good wishes for the weekend and new week ahead.
All the best Jan
Hoi Caroline
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMooie foto's van dit weer geweld.
Groettie van Patricia.
buona serata
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHoi Caroline, wat gaaf je video's van het heftige onweer. We hadden ook idioot veel ontladingen.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGroetjes Maria