Nature's admirer . Exploring the beauty of simplicity ✩₊˚.⋆☾𓃦☽⋆⁺₊✧ Geluksmomentjes in de natuur ♡ Uitstapjes en reizen ♡
Hello Caroline :)Beautiful sunset and silhouette of the marine ship.I hope you are well and your lttle Teckle too.All the bestSonjia.
Modern ships can carry unimaginably large loads.
Great shots of the ships! The sunset is beautiful.Take care, enjoy your day!
Caroline que belo pôr do sol, desejo uma feliz terça-feira bjs.
Vackra solnedgångar Caroline,,
A rich shoreline indeed. I would love to visit!
Ja prachtig Caroline,Ik hou van zonsondergangen. Heb ze alleen al heel lang niet meer gefotografeerd. Daarom even extra genieten bij jou.
Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog ! Regards Caroline 🍀
Hello Caroline :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBeautiful sunset and silhouette of the marine ship.
I hope you are well and your lttle Teckle too.
All the best
Sonjia.
Modern ships can carry unimaginably large loads.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat shots of the ships! The sunset is beautiful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTake care, enjoy your day!
Caroline que belo pôr do sol, desejo uma feliz terça-feira bjs.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVackra solnedgångar Caroline,,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenA rich shoreline indeed. I would love to visit!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJa prachtig Caroline,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk hou van zonsondergangen. Heb ze alleen al heel lang niet meer gefotografeerd. Daarom even extra genieten bij jou.